Do The Urkel!

~ Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Do The Urkel!

If only you had this vintage t-shirt you`d be doing The Urkel in style. 'I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up' shirt is absolutely fabulous & would look great on everybody - from your grandmother to your little sister! Remember how big Steve Urkel used to be? Urkelos
? And if you remember that, I take you remember TGIF. I also take it you remember the LIFE CALL. The LIFE CALL was basically a device that you wore around your neck that had a button on it, if you fell, you pressed the button & were connected to an operator where you were to tell them your problem & location. Well the commercials always portrayed an elderly person falling & eventually pushing the button & shouting the famous phrase that was jokes for many years to come - I`VE FALLEN & I CAN`T GET UP. It even inspired this Steve Urkel shirt! WHOA!





Check out the LIFE CALL commercial!

0 comments:

Post a Comment